I have worked from home since 2014 now and over the course of that time I have changed my home office a few times. Sometimes just to decorate and sometimes just to upgrade some things.
I am always interested in seeing other peoples home office setups. Therefore I thought it would be a good opportunity to post my office setup and maybe others could get some ideas.
Lets take a closer look at what I have in there.
- Samsung LS27AM500NUXEN 27″ TV – my most recent purchase, used for watching TV (SkyGo app) and Smart TV features.
- Golf clubs
- Mac Mini – I have a Mac Mini late 2014 and I tend to use it as a media centre.
- “Selfie” lamp
- 2 x Dell S2719DC USB-C 27 Inch QHD (2560 x 1440) Monitor
- 2 x Ikea monitor risers
- Mac wireless keyboard
- Mac wireless magic mouse
- Blue Snowfall Ice microphone on an adjustable book arm with pop protector
- Apple Time Capsule – 2TB
- Sony WH-1000XM4 wireless noise cancelling headphones
- Ikea office chair – very old!
- Anti fatigue standing mat
- Talk Talk router
- 13 inch 2016 MacBook Pro with Touch bar – 2.9GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 with 16GB ram
- GoPro Hero8 Black
- Roost laptop stand
- Ikea Bekant sit-stand desk
- Office plant – no idea what it is, I am not at all green fingered